The big thing in Town !!! Are you Ready

Thursday 21 January 2016

Aishat Abimbola Speaks On Life As A Single Mother

Famous Nollywood actress Aishat Abimbola has managed to remain scandal free in the movie industry over the years and was shot into limelight due to her appearance in the movie Omoge Campus and has ever since remained relevant in the industry.
Actress Aishat Abimbola
The mother on two in an interview with Encomium Magazine, speaks on life as a single mother, her catering outfit, beauty routine among others.
Aishat Abimbola speaking on her beauty routine said: “I grew up using coconut oil (Adi agbon). My father stored coconut oil in large containers for us and we also used black soap to bathe. This is what I grew up with so I am very careful with the cream and soap I use. I do not use cream that contains bleaching ingredients, I do not eat late at night to avoid excess tummy and fat, I do not go to bed with my makeup on, but usually I do not makeup. When I wear a makeup, I make sure it’s very light except when I have makeup sessions. At times I tell the makeup artist to make it light. I am not a makeup person. I do not wear clothes that are too tight. I wear basically things that a lady should wear.”
Addressing the issue of her being a single mother, the movie thespian disclosed that her marriage and relationship remains private and not meant for the media.
Aishat Abimbola said: “Who told you I am a single mother. I am not going to discuss that with you. My marriage and relationship is not for the media.”
The light skinned while speaking on her catering business disclosed that aside delivering food being ordered for via the social media, she is also caters for events.

She said: “I cater for events and also I have started selling food, basically Nigerian dishes because I read Hotel Management and Catering and I just cannot give it up. Recently a friend in the US sent cars and it has been on my DP to publicize them for sale. I just want to do anything that is legitimate, decent and will fetch me money. I run my business online, so when people place order, I ask my girls to deliver items ordered for.”
Also part of the Golden Movie Ambassadors of Nigeria, Aishat Abimbola debunked rumors of her owing a shop in Surulere adding that, she also makes beddings and pillow cases and she pits them out for sale.
Once married to Mr. Musa Ibrahim, Aishat while counting her lessons from her previous marriage disclosed that she has learnt never to trust anybody with her life or career because you are the architect of your life and your destiny.
The Nollywood actress read Hotel Management from the Lagos State Polytechnic where she bagged a certificate and she has never used it to work because of her engagements in the movie industry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your comments; Get others informed

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best WordPress Themes