The big thing in Town !!! Are you Ready

Wednesday 13 January 2016

I Am Married But Pregnant For My Boyfriend

Infidelity is always a rampant act among young couples today. There are several reasons why infidelity happens in marriage. In this story, Anette told her shocking story to Naij.com contributor, Chinenye Obdigbo.

Read Anette’s shocking story and judge for yourself.
I often leave my matrimonial home to enjoy hot romance with my boyfriend
I’m in a dilemma as my marriage of 3years is about to come to an end because of one silly mistake I made.
My name is  Anette. I met my husband in my final year in the University. We dated for about 3 months before he popped the magic question.
Knowing fully well that I wasn’t in love with him, despite that I was in a relationship which I hid from him and I just wanted to change my status from ‘Miss’ to ‘Mrs’.
At the time, my boyfriend at that time wasn’t ready to settle down after 4 years of being in a relationship with him.
Nonetheless, I accepted his marriage proposal and went ahead with the marriage. When Chris, my boyfriend found out about my marriage plans, he was devastated and threatened to expose us to my Mike, my soon to be husband.
In order for me to convince him to let me go, I paid him a visit to plead with him and that I wouldn’t mind continuing the relationship but in a more discreet manner if only he could allow me get married to Mike.
After much persuasion, he agreed and pleaded with me to make love to him once more before saying ‘I do’ to Mike which I obliged.
We made love endlessly that night as if our lives depended on it. I almost called off the wedding at the thought of how passionate Chris made love to me but I rebuffed the thoughts and carried on with the wedding.
After our wedding, I moved in with my husband to begin my duties as a wife.
I found out that no matter how I pretend to be happy with my husband, the thoughts of my passionate moments with my boyfriend never left my subconscious. I wasn’t happy in that marriage but I couldn’t leave because of family pressures.
My husband loves me so much that he hardly noticed any strange attitude in me. I was able to convince him that we shouldn’t have kids till after two years of marriage in order for us to build our career before children starts coming.
He agreed so each time, I have intercourse with my husband, I use contraceptives to prevent myself from getting pregnant.
At first he seemed alright with the decision but as time went on, he started demanding for a baby. I was angry at his sudden change of mind and his demands. As we argued one day, I stormed out of the house furious and headed straight to my boyfriend’s place.
On getting there, I was warmly welcomed with a hot kiss from my secret lover. He kissed me like he has never done in recent times and immediately began making love to me.
At that instance, I forgot all my sorrows and got carried away with the sensuous moments.
We made love for days non-stop till I decided to go back home to my husband. Two months after the misunderstanding I had with my husband, I discovered that I was a month gone as I missed my monthly flow.
In order to free my conscience, I proceeded to the laboratory to conduct a pregnancy test. To my horror, the test came out positive. It now dawned on me that, I have been impregnated by my secret lover.
If hanging this pregnancy on my husband’s neck was a way out of this mess, that would have been my first option just to save my marriage but ever since I go back home from Charles house due to the quarrel we had, I’ve avoided my husband’s touch not to even talk of sleeping in the same room with him.
So I’ve exhausted all my options and arrived at nothing. I can’t abort the child because my boyfriend is threatening to kill me if I ever tampered with his pregnancy.
But I can’t keep this child because I don’t know how to explain to my husband, family and friends how I got pregnant.
My baby bump is becoming obvious now and morning sickness has set in.Dear readers, I am being exposed. Please I need your advice.
What do I do? Should I confess to my husband or should I run away.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your comments; Get others informed

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best WordPress Themes