The big thing in Town !!! Are you Ready

Friday 5 February 2016

FAITHIA WILLIAMS WISH AND HOW SAIDI BALOGUN PLAN TO CELEBRATE HIS BIRTHDAY

Nollywood actress, Faithia Williams and her ex-husband, Saidi Balogun, are a year older and this goes to show why the two former love birds were so fond of each other until things went bad.
Faithia while appreciating God for the new age, wished that her life could be spared for her to see more years to come.
In her words, “Yaaga, Alhamdulahi for the gift of Life am plus 1 today, I pray I see more of today INSHA ALLAH. My glory will continue to shine and I shall overcome my worries and become a better person in life. Happy Birthday Adunni Akorede Faithia. I Love Me.”
Saidi on the other hand is not in the country as he is currently in Germany as he used the opportunity to invite friends around to come party with him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your comments; Get others informed

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best WordPress Themes