AS Operations West Africa Ltd. (ASO) is a Nigeria-registered subsidiary of Adam Smith International (ASI). ASO provides operational support to three DFID-funded projects in Nigeria, i.e. NIAF, GEMS and ENABLE. Operational services include IT and Communications; Residential and Hotel Accommodations; Administrative Support; Domestic Ground and Air Transportation; International Travel and Protocol; and, Security Services.
We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
1.) Accounting Assistant
Deadline: 11th March, 2016.
2.) Assistant General Manager, Operation
Deadline: 25th March, 2016.
3.) Office Receptionist and Cleaner - Lagos
Deadline: 11th March, 2016
4.) Office Receptionist Cleaner - Katsina
Deadline: 4th March, 2016.
Deadline: 18th March, 2016.
6.) Administrative Assistant
Deadline: 25th March, 2016
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application package to:email@example.com using 'job title, lacation' in the email subject line
Your application package should include:
- A cover letter detailing how you meet the Education and Experience requirements;
- Your CV; and Contact details for three recent work-related referees.
- Only applicants who meet the Education and Experience requirements will be contacted. If you do not meet these, you need not apply.
- Applications received after the closing date above will not be considered.
- ASO is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity and providing a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at ASO are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications.