The big thing in Town !!! Are you Ready

Tuesday 2 February 2016

Father Mbaka's view after meeting with President Buhari

Ejike Mbaka, spiritual director of the Adoration Ministries Enugu (AMEN), says God has blessed him to the extent that he does not curry favour from politicians who come to him for prayers.
Mbaka said that as at the time he prophesied that President Muhammadu Buhari would emerge victorious in the 2015 election, he had not met the president; and when he finally met him, he did not “collect a kobo from him but demanded good governance for Nigeria”.
He was speaking with reporters for the first interview since his transfer from Christ The King Parish, GRA Enugu.
“When eventually I met Buhari when I went for prayers at Aso Rock, what I demanded from him was good governance for Nigeria,” he said.
“I didn’t ask him to give me one kobo. One kobo of Buhari has never entered my hand.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your comments; Get others informed

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best WordPress Themes