The big thing in Town !!! Are you Ready

Wednesday 18 January 2017

INTERESTING!!! Hear what Funmi Iyanda is saying about MARRIAGE

Funmi Iyanda says she never wants to get married | TheCable Lifestyle
Funmi Iyanda, talk show host and broadcaster, says the marriage institution is not for her.
The host of the defunct New Dawn, on Wednesday, took to Twitter to state that she’s not the “marrying type”.
Sharing her experience with a psychic, she tweeted: “I had my palm and tarot card reading done yesterday, 1st time. Psychic says l am not the marrying type. I want my money back.”
Her tweet elicited comments of support from well-wishers, who prayed that she would get married.
In response, Iyanda further tweeted: “Oh for goodness’ sake. Stop texting me prayers. This means he told me what l always knew. Jeez! So many fried brains.
She added: “I have never wanted to be married. I like it for others who like it for themselves but as for me ms Funmi Iyanda, no, thank you.”
When asked why she’s against marriage, she said, “because marriage is often wielded as a power tool and a repudiation of it seem like a challenge to misguided power notions”.
I had my palm and tarot card reading done yesterday, 1st time. Psychic says l am not the marrying type. I want my money back. 😜
Oh for goodness' sake. Stop texting me prayers. 👇🏽This means he told me what l always knew. Jeez! So many fried brains. https://twitter.com/funmilola/status/821694680245145600 
I have never wanted to be married. I like it for others who like it for themselves but as for me ms funmi iyanda, no, thank you.
@Funmilola why does it seem it's mostly guys all nosy about this? 😑
@tolulopeab because marriage is often wielded as a power tool and a repudiation of it seem like a challenge to misguided power notions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your comments; Get others informed

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best WordPress Themes