The big thing in Town !!! Are you Ready

Saturday, 6 February 2016

A dead woman attended her own funeral, Tells her story.

A woman named Noela Rukundo, who was allegedly dead, shocked everyone by visiting her own funeral just few minutes before the ceremony was over.

Until her return to the venue of her burial, Rukundo’s friends and family did not know the truth behind her reported death.

It happens that five days ago, her husband, Balenga Kalala had ordered a team of hit men to kill Rukundo, his partner of 10 years.

Unfortunately for Balenga, the assassins told him they did, but they did not kill her; they even got him to pay an extra few thousand dollars for carrying out the crime.

Balenga was very shocked on seeing his supposedly dead wife return from the dead.

According to the BBC, Rukundo had met her husband 11 years earlier, right after she arrived in Australia from Burundi.

More from the murder saga is written below, as told by Rukundo herself.

Rukondo, who lives in Melbourne, went back home to Burundi to attend a funeral. That night, she was at home, on the phone with her husband unpacking the events of the difficult day she’d had, when he told her to go outside and get some air. She took his weird suggestion, but it was a setup — a man held her up at gunpoint, put her in a car, and took her to a second location where a group of men told her that her husband had paid $7,000 to have her killed. And just in case she didn’t believe them, they called up her husband and were like, “Dude, what did you want us to do with your wife again?”

His answer was “Kill her,” reports the Washington Post, and then he went around telling everyone back home she had died in a “tragic accident.”
But, a twist! Because these men knew her brother and also didn’t believe in killing women, they let her go with a cell phone and all the evidence she would need to get revenge (recordings of phone calls, a receipt for payment).
Rukundo then contacted the Kenyan embassies and her pastor in Melbourne, who helped her get home, and five days later, showed up at her own funeral just in time to see how much the community mourned her death (a lot!) and also to walk up to her husband and say, “Surprise, I’m still alive!” like a boss. A ghost boss. And then she turned her husband over to the authorities.
He will serve nine years in prison and definitely shouldn't expect a refund from those hit men.



Post a Comment

Drop your comments; Get others informed

Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best WordPress Themes