The big thing in Town !!! Are you Ready

Sunday 14 February 2016

A Woman shares her horrible experience on Valentine’s Day

Like every other girl, I was happy to have a boyfriend, at least, some I could spend the Valentine’s Day celebration with.
This, for every ‘happening girl’ in our time, was a dream come true. And I really looked forward to the day with lots of hope and positivity. Little did I know that it was a day that would always haunt me anytime Valentine’s Day is being celebrated.
My name is Shola Bright, a graduate of Accounting from the University of Calabar. Anytime I share this story, I get this nauseating feeling as I always tell myself that it was an event that I could have avoided had I tried to be a little more assertive.
Me and Segun, who was two years ahead of me at the time, had been dating for just two months before Valentine’s Day celebration. He asked me about my plans for the day and I told him I had none. So, he said we would go out.
“Thank God I will spend this year’s Val with a boyfriend,” I muttered to myself after the news about our date on Val’s Day what with my inability to tie down a guy to celebrate the Lovers’ day with me in the last three years.
My previous boyfriends were either too busy with classes or out of town, so I had always watched all my girlfriends dig it out with their guys on Lovers’ day. But this year happened to be my year and the fact that it was a Saturday made it merrier although I had vowed to remain a virgin until marriage.
That Saturday afternoon, I woke up earlier than my usual time and tried to look my best without revealing too much. With a flowing red gown which revealed a little more than the usual (although I had tried to avoid this) and my back all bare, I moved out of the bedroom looking all set for a glorious evening.
Segun came knocking at exactly 4.30pm and the smile and look on his face suggested that he liked what he saw.
“Wow! You look so beautiful,” he exclaimed.
Without much ado, I smiled back with a very ‘shy’ “thanks, Baby,” and before I could say Jack, he took my lips and devoured it for the next 20 seconds or thereabouts.
I was shivering when he pulled away as it was my first kiss in over three years. I excused myself, went into the ladies’ and adjusted my make up before returning to meet him seated on the couch, smiling wryly. If only I knew he was planning that moment!
All the while, none of us said anything about the kiss or where we were going until we took a cab outside our campus hostel.
“Where are we going?” I asked. And he replied, “Just follow me, I promise you an unusual Valentine’s Day celebration” and indeed, it was!
My hostel mates had also gone out with their respective guys, so there was nobody to come with me and Segun, at least so that I would be guaranteed of safety (although I did not envisage any untoward attitude from him).
We had a really nice time moving from a popular eatery in town, to the cinema and I was smiling as he kept giving me surprises. Unknown to me, I was already getting horny because he kept staring at me in a way that suggested that he wanted to eat me up.
Maybe he also realised this, I cannot say, but his hand kept touching the outside of my boobs which heightened the sensation that was building up in me.
On our way home, he bought chocolates, yes… chocolates! And that was the beginning of the end for me. We took it quietly at the back of the cab as we both cuddled.
In no time, we were in his house, a well furnished mini-flat, where he stayed alone.
I was really hoping that I would keep my virginity that night, but then I was also hoping to make out with this guy who ignited a crazy desire on my inside.
Gently but steadily, he held me by my waist and looked me in the eyes. At this time, I was ready for anything that was going to happen, but I really hoped that my virginity would stay intact.
He took my lips… softly, I moaned. I kissed him back and that was all I could remember before I found myself in his bed, in his warm hands.
Then I called out his name gently, “Segun, can you help me remain a virgin, please?”He replied with a husky “Yes
With my clothes all gone, Segun told me that he would just touch me and not do anything. I was really glad and was ready to throw myself into the whole thing.
We both rolled on the bed and were having a nice time until that defining moment.
Segun said he wanted to give me a blow job and I agreed. he removed my panties, and went deep with his tongue. Man, it felt so good that I held his head to my groin until a sound startled me.
Poop! That was all I heard as I saw Segun going in and out of me. I knew the deed had been done. I had lost my virginity! With my hands on my head, I could not undo what had been done, other than to allow the tears flow freely down my cheeks.
“Segun, this was not what we agreed on. You have ruined my life, what will I tell my younger ones?”
He simply continued thrusting and only occasionally muttered a “sorry baby” moan until he grunted and left his fluid in me.
I just took my clothes, went into the bathroom, had a really hot bath amid hot tears and left the house never to see him again. But what would that have changed?
I could not muster the courage to tell anybody, but that was the beginning of my downfall as I almost soon became a dog on the streets, with almost every touch leading to another session.
Just for the young girls out there, Valentine’s Day is not one for you to have sex with anybody apart from your husband.
I am now happily married with three kids, but only now can I share this story with you.
Happy Valentine day

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your comments; Get others informed

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best WordPress Themes